Saint Andrew’s: The first episcopal presence in Fort Worth – since 1875
Sunday mornings at 11:15 a.m.
Holy Communion on the first Sunday of each month and feast days observed on Sunday.
Morning Prayer on other Sundays.
(All services use the 1928 Book of Common Prayer)
Temporary Worship Location
Chapel of the Good Shepherd at University Christian Church (see map)
2720 South University Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76109